We've been watching A Christmas Story every year on Christmas Eve since my daughter was born. It's her favourite Christmas movie. Did any of you know that it was filmed in Toronto?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's funny! I finally convinced a co-worker of mine to watch it. He told me it was filmed in Cleveland because he recognized some of the buildings! Some expert he turned out to be. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ah, but did you know that there is another movie, made for TV, based on Gene Shepherd's books, The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters. And, if that is not enough, yet another made for TV movie about Ralphie's life as a teenager is The Phantom of the Open Hearth.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Nuh uh! I HAVE to see these!!!! I checked the synopsis of Phanton on IDB, and it's sounds hysterical!

Along those lines, I also love the movie Radio Days by Woody Allen.